Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Emerald Prairies

Hello! Hannah here from The Braided Bandit.  As soon as Elana posted pictures wearing her gorgeous green dress from August Wrinkle, I instantly fell in love with it.  Green is already my favorite color, but combined with the light flouncing layers, scalloped hem, and sequined detailing, it is seriously perfect!
Outfit Details: Dress - August Wrinkle, borrowed from Elana // Flower Crown- DIY // Boots- Vintage

This is one of those pieces that almost everyone in the group has tried, which is my favorite type of piece to post in because you get to see how everyone styled it! I decided to go with my newest addition to my DIY floral crown collection and lace up vintage boots for a bit of a whimsical look.  Though I was sad I had to send it along to the next gal in line, I was so happy to get the opportunity to borrow such a beautiful piece- thank you Elana!

Here is how the other girls have styled it so far.  I'll tell ya', this group is brimming full of such stylish and creative people and I love everyone's different take on this dress.


I hope you all are having a great week and enjoyed this remix!
xo Hannah, The Braided Bandit

9 comments:

  1. Add that crown to our list of twin floral crowns! Haha we have similar taste in flowers.

    I love how you all styled this, so pretty!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel that's so funny! Maybe we shop at similar stores for flowers? I, ahem, get most of mine from the dollar store ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this floral crown!!! And this dress is amazing, such a great piece, and it's so wonderful to see how everyone has styled it :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, you look SO good in the dress! I love the contrast between the floral crown and the combat boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such an incredibly versatile dress! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty, Hannah!! Love the floral crown and the mountain background. That dress is one of my favorite Flock Together pieces too - I adore the scallop details.

    - Hannah
    she could be a pharmer in those clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Hannah you look gorgeous in Elana's dress!! and of course the background sure is something too! i was planning on combat boots too for this look so I may be a little copy cat haha. I love the floral crown you made, you're so talented at all this stuff. i also love your kind words about the other gals, I couldn't agree more, you all are such a sweet, talented, & stylish bunch!
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are just amazing! I really love that color on you. All you gals styled it so wonderfully!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...